Natureza Dental Practice in Croydon offers affordable Dental Implants for everyone to regain their missing smile. This procedure is the permanent solution as it re-implants missing or broken teeth. If you are from London SE25, then visit our skilled and experienced dentists who perform dental implants in a friendly environment and make your experience more comfortable. We promise to deliver you the highest standards of dental care.
What are dental Implants?
When you have lost one or more teeth, then bridges, dentures and flexible dentures are not the only and permanent solution. Thanks to modern dentistry for inventing the dental implant procedure. It can be a great solution for people who have lost one or more teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason. Dental implants are small titanium ‘dental roots’ that are placed in the jaw so that crowns, bridges, and dentures can be fixed onto them.
Why use dental implants to replace missing teeth?
Implant dentistry offers a clinically proven and safe solution to getting back a great smile and being able to bite and chew with confidence. When you lose your natural teeth, your jaw bone and surrounding tissues start to reabsorb or disappear over time. When implants are placed in the jaw, it stimulates the remaining bone to grow and mesh around the metal, along with tiny blood vessels. More importantly, implants help restore function so you can eat, chew and bite without your dentures falling out or having to stick to a soft food diet for the rest of your life.
- Implants improve your all over facial and oral appearance, because they are permanent, as it look and feel like natural teeth.
- Poor-fitting dentures may cause the teeth can slip within the mouth. Dental implants improve your speech without the worry that teeth might slip.
- As Implants are permanent, they eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Removable dentures can make chewing and eating difficult. But after having Dental implants, it allows you to eat your favorite foods without any difficulty.
- Missing teeth can be the reason to lose self-esteem. But this procedure can give you back your missing smile and help you feel more confident about yourself.
- This implants surgery Improve oral health as it doesn’t need to reduce any other teeth to support it, which may cause of poor oral condition.
- Dental implants are more durable than dentures or crowns.
See dental implants before and after photos:
Visit our dental clinic in Croydon to have an affordable dental implant treatment as a permanent solution to your missing teeth.