Your Porcelain Veneers dentist in Croydon
Dental Veneers can enhance your smile, often referred to as a smile makeover. It is a thin layer of tooth coloured, high-strength porcelain, which usually fits over the front surface of your tooth to improve the colour, shape and position of your teeth.
This extremely thin veneer is bonded on top of your own tooth. Based on what you would like, our experienced cosmetic dentist in Croydon can adjust the shape of your veneers to give you:
- A brighter smile
- Whiter Teeth
- A Fuller smile
- A more youthful appearance
- Correction of misaligned, chipped or broken teeth.
Why choose our Croydon dentist for your new smile?
- Quality dental care and a variety of specialist treatments under expert hands
- Perfect smile dentistry makeovers for all age groups
- Personalised oral care with our in-house dental specialists
- Beautifully comfortable and safe environment
- Veneer treatment plans are affordable
- Great customer service by our friendly and professional team
- Attractive offers and discounts on DenPlan Care
- Keep the monthly dental veneers costs lower with 0% Interest Finance
Dr Jose Lage answers your dental veneer question
Dr Lage Qualified at ISCSEM (Egas Moniz Higher Institute of Health Sciences) in Lisbon – Portugal in 2001, he became a Certified Practitioner in Clearstep Invisible Braces (UK) in 2010, in Cfast (cosmetic tooth alignment) in 2013 and in Inman Aligners also in 2013. In 2014 Dr Lage became a Fellow in Implant Dentistry by the University of Miami.
Dr Lage has a special interest in Cosmetic Dentistry
Q. How many dental veneers will I need?
Veneers can be used to improve a single or multiple discoloured, chipped teeth to look intact again or close small gaps and bring a misaligned tooth back into line.
Q. What are the benefits of Porcelain Dental Veneers?
Veneers hold many advantages that make them unique from other dental treatments:
- No discolouration – The material used in veneers does not fade in color with passing time.
- Stain-resistant – If normal dental hygiene is maintained, they are highly resistant to stains.
- Extremely versatile – It can be used to correct a wide range of dental issues such as chipped teeth, teeth gaps and discoloration.
Q Are there problems with Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are a completely painless procedure with a quick recovery time. After having the treatment you should avoid very cold, hot, crunchy, hard and chewy foods. Bad habits such as nail biting, ice chewing and teeth grinding should be avoided. Any cracks on the veneers will call for replacements.
Q. What is the Dental Veneers procedure?
Veneers can make your teeth whiter and healthier and can be done in 2 visits. The first to prepare the tooth layer shape and to match the colour, and the second to fit them.
This video gives a brief overview of the dental veneer procedure, showing some before and after photographs.
Q. What are the factors That Affect the cost of Veneers?
The cost of porcelain veneers in Croydon is affected by different factors. The cost depends on the skill, experience and reputation of the dentist who perform the procedure. Though many dentists offer porcelain veneers if you choose a specialist cosmetic dentist for this treatment, you can expect to pay premium charges.
The preparatory work does have an affect on the price. While some patients can have the treatment straight away, many will require some initial work to prepare the mouth to have the treatment. The extent of work required will decide how much additional cost is involved, so this will vary from one to another patient.
The reputation of the dental practice, laboratory and ceramist will play the most important role in the final price of the treatment. Choosing a renowned dental practice, laboratory and ceramist will mean a higher cost. Your Location will also affect the price as larger metropolitan areas will usually mean higher prices when compared to smaller towns.
Our experienced cosmetic dentist offers affordable Porcelain Veneers at Natureza Dental Practice in Croydon, London SE25.