Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedure which can remove stains and discolouration. We know that pearly white teeth make your smile perfect and it is everybody’s desire to have an attractive smile. At Natureza Dental Practice in Croydon, London SE25 our cosmetic dentists are skilled enough to give you a brighter and healthier smile that you want.
Advantages of Teeth Whitening:
- Teeth whitening remove stains from your teeth and prevent tooth discolouration caused by smoking or drinking wine, coffee, and soda.
- Studies have shown that many people say having teeth whitening motivates them to quit smoking since they don’t want to stain their teeth again.
- Everyone always wants to look their best for any social or official occasions. Yellow teeth can be embarrassing and can affect your overall confidence level. Pearly white teeth give them an attractive smile and boost self-confidence.
- Statistics and research show that having brighter teeth will help you make a great first impression among colleagues and relatives.
- It is completely a cosmetic non-surgical painless procedure.
- It will directly and indirectly influence you to maintain good oral habit.
- Teeth whitening is inexpensive and can be done in a short time. It’s not only whitened your teeth, but also makes your teeth strong and durable.
How to keep the effects of teeth whitening after having the treatment:
- Brush twice a day properly.
- Floss daily.
- Quite smoking, drinking soda, reduce wine intake or any foods and drinks with excessive colouring.
- Avoid eating any acidic food or drinks.
- Follow good oral hygiene and eat healthy foods which contain calcium and vitamins.
- Maintain regular dental visits. At least 4 to 6 times in a year.
Choose the experts to get best result:
Natureza Dental Practice is one of the busiest dental practices in Croydon and our dentists are friendly and you can feel free to consult with them about your needs and query regarding different teeth whitening procedures. Patient satisfaction is our main aim. We use modern tools and treatment procedures to give you the best results.
Our Croydon dentists offer two types of teeth whitening treatment:
1. Power Whitening
Here your teeth are whitened in the dental chair. A protective barrier is placed on your gums and lips, and a gel is placed on your teeth. A lamp is positioned over the teeth and this activates the bleaching process. Watch this clip to see how it works. After one hour you can expect your teeth to look a few shades brighter and is a popular choice with many patients who have an important event coming up where they want to look their best.
2. Home Whitening
Here we custom-make a lightweight plastic mouth tray for you that fits snugly over your teeth. You then put a whitening gel inside the tray and wear it at night or for a few hours during the day. Results are normally seen over 2 weeks and your teeth will also appear whiter and brighter.