Your Teeth whitening Dentist in Croyden
“I am so pleased to find this dental practice. Very friendly staff, care about patients and do they job properly. Worth any penny!! Thank you so much.”
Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedure which can remove stains and discolouration. We know that pearly white teeth make your smile perfect and it is everybody’s desire to have an attractive smile. At Natureza Dental Practice in Croydon, London SE25 our cosmetic dentists can provide you with a brighter and healthier smile.
Teeth whitening before and after
Free information pack
Download your free information pack on cosmetic dentistry
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How safe is teeth whitening?
- How to align teeth without braces
- Plus lots more…
Choose your teeth whitening kit
There are a couple of different ways of achieving whiter teeth using different tips and techniques, these are two of the most popular, poower whitening and home whitenning.
1. Power Whitening
Here your teeth are whitened in the dental chair. A protective barrier is placed on your gums and lips, and a gel is placed on your teeth. A lamp is positioned over the teeth and this activates the bleaching process. After one hour you can expect your teeth to look a few shades brighter and is a popular choice with many patients who have an important event coming up where they want to look their best.
The following video explains how the Philips Zoom! teeth whitening process works.
2. Home Whitening
Here we custom-make a lightweight plastic mouth tray for you that fits snugly over your teeth. You then put a whitening gel inside the tray and wear it at night or for a few hours during the day. Results are normally seen over 2 weeks and your teeth will also appear whiter and brighter.
Advantages of Teeth Whitening:
- Teeth whitening remove stains from your teeth and prevent tooth discolouration caused by smoking or drinking wine, coffee, and soda.
- Studies have shown that many people say having teeth whitening motivates them to quit smoking since they don’t want to stain their teeth again.
- Everyone always wants to look their best for any social or official occasions. Yellow teeth can be embarrassing and can affect your overall confidence level. Pearly white teeth give them an attractive smile and boost self-confidence.
- Statistics and research show that having brighter teeth will help you make a great first impression among colleagues and relatives.
- It is completely a cosmetic non-surgical painless procedure.
- It will directly and indirectly influence you to maintain good oral habit.
- Teeth whitening is inexpensive and can be done in a short time. It’s not only whitened your teeth, but also makes your teeth strong and durable.
How to keep the effects of teeth whitening after having the treatment:
- Brush twice a day properly.
- Floss daily.
- Quite smoking, drinking soda, reduce wine intake or any foods and drinks with excessive colouring.
- Avoid eating any acidic food or drinks.
- Follow good oral hygiene and eat healthy foods which contain calcium and vitamins.
- Maintain regular dental visits. At least 4 to 6 times in a year.
Choose the experts to get best result:
Natureza Dental Practice is one of the busiest dental practices in Croydon and our dentists are friendly and you can feel free to consult with them about your needs and query regarding different teeth whitening procedures. Patient satisfaction is our main aim. We use modern tools and treatment procedures to give you the best results.
“Great service, highly qualified professionals providing excellent preventative care and treatments.”