Welcome to our dental advice blog
Welcome to the new blog of Natureza Dental, so what is it all about?
As many patients of ours in Croydon know, we are passionate about helping the local people improve their dental health and help them understand the connection between their dental health and whole-body health.
Our blog will be published approximately monthly and will go through a variety of issues such as.
- How to reduce the risks of oral cancer.
- How to spot the early warning signs of oral cancer.
- How to reduce stress in normal living and how does this impact our teeth?
- What to do if your gums bleed whilst brushing.
- What is the link between diabetes and gum disease?
- What is the link between heart disease and gum disease?
- What is the best diet to protect your teeth?
We will also be taking a walk through the various dental treatments on offer for a range of problems such as:
- How to replace missing teeth.
- How to straighten crooked teeth.
- How to restore broken or chipped teeth.
- How to whiten dark teeth.
- How to create a new smile with cosmetic dentistry.
As you can see, we will be covering a considerable amount of ground with the forthcoming blog posts… But what concerns do you have with your teeth?
We’d love to hear, why not comment below and let us know your own dental concerns and questions, we can then cover that in a future blog post.
Dr Lage has a special interest in Implant Dentistry, Mercury free Dentistry, Root Canal Treatments (Endodontics), and Cosmetic Dentistry (crowns, bridges, veneers, teeth whitening).
He is very calm and very good with children and nervous patients.
Jose speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish and is trying to improve his Italian and French.